Sunday, August 31, 2008

Time to Breathe

Ahoy, it feels good to be done. As mentioned before I've been pretty stressed out with things to do. Here's a run-down of things I've done:

TJHA -
Three E-Board meetings and Committee List-serv updates

DLP -
Two 2-hour meetings, RUSH, and extension of bids (4 in total)

RHA -
4 completed programs (ABC's of Res. Life, Pimp Your Room, TJHA Presents: "The Looney Goonie Swim-In Movie"

MACURH -
Staff and Director meeting. Contacting Perfect 10 Improv

NRHH -
Organization meeting

Academics -
Request to take credits, addition of a course, attended every class thus far, note-taking

Work -
6 hours at the front desk

It's been fun...but now things are wrapping up. RUSH is over, I've only one more Fall Fest program left to do, have some homework to take care of and most definitely need some time with Donnell.

Oh...and might have a funeral to attend come this Thursday. Two cousins passed Friday; the Father killed the mother and then killed himself. Their daughter found her parents and called the police.

Pakh out

No comments: