Well, it's been some time since I've written anything. Let's see...this summer was kind of a lame summer for me. Wanted to travel and explore the US. Went to Arizona...that was fun. But then stayed in Rolla where I worked and adjusted to apartment living. Think I'm finally to a point where it's ok. Every now and then I have a residual interest in being back in the halls, but at this point...I'm finally finished with the Rolla Res. Life program.
Umm, school started and so far I'm doing alright. Keeping on top of the material for the most part. Nothing turned in late or undone. Recently I was turned down by the Disney corporation...my personality doesn't match what they're looking for. Kind of ok with that.
Delta Lambda Phi has had a successful Rush event with more to come. Actually surprised that we had Rushees for our first event, and I've got some pretty cool tie-dyed shirts. Student Union Board has become my new Res. Life. Going to the office several times a week and keeping busy with hiring acts and preparing paperwork. First event is coming up Thursday.
Living with David is proving to be quite unique. Initially I was unsure if this would work. But finding that it's very easy to talk to him and open up. Come to realize that at times I can be a bit stubborn. But, at the same time, I find that a positive trait when it comes to my will. I don't do anything I don't want to do and finding the power to keep myself honest about that.
...The post is somewhat superficial...guess I'm just in a superficial mood at the moment. Will attempt at a greater presence here.
Pakh out
I can see right through your eyes
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment