Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Future is NOW?!?!?

Top of the morning,

Today brings me to contemplate my future. What is in it? This past weekend MACURH 2008 brought 500+ residents, guests, and special guests to the quaint town of Rolla, MO. Now, this is something that has been in the works for nearly two years and it is both the first conference I've helped run and arguably the last I'll attend as an undergrad. The emotions of this past weekend left me drained, excited, sad, and contemplative.

I was given a lot of recognition, some deserved. And I was able to meet with some of my collegue-acquaintences. This, with me on the cusp of grad school and continued involvement in college student personnel, helped put things in perspective. What's in my future? Will I interact with those I've met in my years?

This morning I was sent an e-mail from a university in Missouri because they're interested in interviewing with me at OPE. But, I don't fit what they're looking for. Will I find my fit?

Apologies for the flow, or lack there of.

Pakh out

No comments: