I've never been the greatest writer and too many times do I attempt a start and then lose focus. By the end of my story the reader's 3 miles from the finish line and all effort is for not. However, if I'm to succeed in my feeble attempt at a recanting what yours truly finds both intriguing and accurate then I shall be off.
Today...I woke up with the sun, as has become great tradition since the start of the week when I moved back to TJ Hall. I'm not going on any life-impacting journey like a friend of mine is, but I feel as if I'm about to. This coming year shall be my last attending the University of Missouri-Rolla [currently Missouri University of Science & Technology]. A realization hit me a bit ago; I'm to be the "old" guy in the back of the room. Expectations have changed. Responsibilities have changed. Life has changed.
Suppose that's a universal truth, though. Change happens. It's both natural and exciting. Should I embrace it?
As mentioned earlier, I tend to wander in my writing. Hope the race can still be won. Until next time...
I can see right through your eyes
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment